» N.S. Books
The following links will bring you outside of "Blupete's Website" -- So,
Now is a good time, so that you might readily return to Blupete, to book mark "Blupete's Website".
- Hurricane Centre:
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- National Wildlife Federation
- National Audubon Society
- "The mission of the National Audubon Society is to conserve and restore
natural ecosystems, focusing on birds and other wildlife for the benefit of
humanity and the earth's biological diversity. Founded in 1905, the National
Audubon Society is named for John James Audubon (1785-1851), famed
ornithologist, explorer, and wildlife artist."
- Butterflies of Nova Scotia
- Moths of North America
- Iowa State University Entomology Center
- Hear you can learn about, and see, images of Beetles, Lice, Butterflies, Moths, Caterpillars, Plant Diseases and Damage, Cicadas and Leafhoppers, Plants, Flies and Mosquitoes, Ticks, Grasshoppers and Crickets.
- Canadian Wildlife Federation
- "CWF has been a long time advocate for wildlife, speaking out on many issues. Learn more about current issues facing wildlife and the environment and join us in our efforts to ensure a healthy future for Canada’s wildlife."
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Wild Flowers Of Nova Scotia
- Some Wild Orchids in Denmark
- The Trans Canada Trail
- The Trans Canada Trail Foundation is an independent, registered charity organization founded "to promote and coordinate the planning, designing and building of a continuous, shared-use recreation Trail that winds its way through every Province and Territory."
- Nova Scotia:
- Nova Scotia Nature Trust
- OutDoor Nova Scotia
- If you are interested in the great outdoor spaces in Nova Scotia: canoeing, hiking, etc.: this an e-zine which will keep you up to date.
- L.L. Bean
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- Insect Repellent DEET
- DEET (chemical name, N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide) is the active ingredient in many insect repellent products. Have you ever wondered if there might be some danger in putting it on your skin? Read what the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has to say about it.
- US National Park Service
- An Essay: "On Thoreau"
Links checked in April, 2019